We thank you for the trust you place in us and take your rights fully into consideration. The general terms and conditions of sale set out below enable you to be fully aware of your legal situation each time you visit our website and place an order through it.
- Applicability of the General Terms and Conditions of Sale
- All the orders placed via the Internet with AICR International, hereafter called the AICR are governed by these General Terms and Conditions of Sale, which shall apply to the exclusion of any other terms and conditions. By placing an order, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and accepted, without any reservation, these General Terms and Conditions of Sale.
- AICR reserves the right to change its General Terms and Conditions of Sale at any time by publishing a new version on this website. Any order placed after publication by the Company of the new version of its General Terms and Conditions of Sale implies acceptance of these.
- After having chosen the products, the buyer must identify him/herself to be able to purchase the selected items by filling in the form in a complete and honest manner, completing the fields shown on the form.
- Please inform AICR of any change of address and other changes.
- Clients’ data are treated as confidential and are not disclosed to third parties
- By placing an order on this website, you undertake to buy the products you have selected in accordance with these General Terms and Conditions of Sale.
- The orders and reservations you place with the Company on this website may be subject to minimum or maximum limits on quantities.
- Order confirmation
- The orders that you place on this website shall not constitute a binding contract until they have been confirmed by an e-mail from AICR
- AICR reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to refuse an order, in particular in the case of unpaid bills or insolvency.
- The data recorded by AICR shall constitute irrefutable proof of the order or the transaction. The data recorded by the payment system shall constitute irrefutable proof of the financial transactions.
- The customer will receive an order confirmation by e-mail.
- The prices payable for the requested services are those listed on this website on the date the order is placed, inclusive of VAT.
- AICR reserves the right to change its prices at any time, and to cancel any contract that contains descriptive, printing or calculation errors.
- Payments and gift vouchers
- Payments by credit card are made on the secure site of Stripe/Paypal. You will be automatically redirected to their website when your order has been validated. No information about your card will be asked for or recorded on our website.
- The photos and texts that illustrate and describe the products shown on this website are not contractually binding and are purely for information. AICR accepts no responsibility in the event of mistakes or omissions in the photos or texts on this website. AICR offers no guarantee that the website will not be subject to interrupted access..
- Under no circumstances may AICR be held liable for any direct, incidental or consequential damages of whatever nature (even if the occurrence of such damage was known or could have been known by the AICR) in relation with its products, their use, their sale or this website.
- Force majeure
- AICR will do its utmost to fulfil its obligations but cannot be held liable for any delay or failure to deliver arising from circumstances beyond its control, such as strikes, wars, natural disasters or others that prevent the production, transport or delivery of products.
- In case of delay, AICR shall discharge its obligations as soon as possible.
- Applicable law and place of jurisdiction
- These General Terms and Conditions of Sale shall be governed by German law.
Cancellation of participation must be made in writing by e-mail to info@AICRQatar.qa. Cancellation is not valid without written confirmation from the organiser.
In the event of cancellation, the organiser reserves the right to charge any penalties depending on the date of cancellation.
In the event of cancellation before 31.01.2023, a cancellation would be free of charge.
For cancellations after 31.01.2023 and no-shows will incur a 100% cancellation fee.
If you are unable to attend, the organizer will accept a replacement participant at no additional cost.
In the event of a refund, it is your responsibility to provide the organizer with sufficient details and information regarding the booking in question, as well as the reason for the refund claimed, in writing by email.
Please note that in the event of a refund, you must email info@AICRQatar.qa with full details of your booking and the reason for the refund.